- Hruaitute Programme January 16, 2017
- Krismas leh Kumthar boruak kalchho zelah chawimawina nen hun hmun engemawzatah an la nei January 16, 2017
- Audit nei January 16, 2017
- N.Mizoram District News thenkhatte January 16, 2017
- District Offcial Meeting nei January 16, 2017
- Inkhawmpui neihna turin inruahmanna kal mek January 16, 2017
- Kohhran hruaitu tur form that mek a ni January 16, 2017
- Thu leh hla kutpui hmang dawn January 16, 2017
- Sunday School Day January 16, 2017
UNITED PENTECOSTAL CHURCH INTERNATIONAL
North East India Unit
The United Pentecostal Church of North East India (UPC-NEI) is a religious denomination of Christian belief based on the doctrine of Oneness manifested in God. It is one of the units of the global United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI).
It came into existence with its own organizational and administrative structure following its registration as United Pentecostal Church of North East India under "The Society Registration Act XXI of 1860" with the Registrar of Firms & Societies, Government of Assam through Registration No. 100 dated 26th March 1969.
The basic and fundamental doctrine of this organization shall be the Bible standard of full salvation, which is repentance, baptism in water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
We shall endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit until we all come into the unity of the faith, at the same time admonishing all brethren that they shall not contend for their different views to the disunity of the body.
- Article/Sermon (1)
- District (122)
- Events (6)
- Past (6)
- News (197)
- Notice/Advertisment (5)