- Aizawl East District Zaipawl meeting nei July 15, 2016
- Music School hawng dawn July 15, 2016
- District Missions Board thurel tlangpui July 15, 2016
- Aizawl East District : Zuk leh hmuam thatlohna seminar July 15, 2016
- Lunglei District Pastor Quarter thar hawng July 15, 2016
UNITED PENTECOSTAL CHURCH INTERNATIONAL
North East India Unit
The United Pentecostal Church of North East India (UPC-NEI) is a religious denomination of Christian belief based on the doctrine of Oneness manifested in God. It is one of the units of the global United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI).
It came into existence with its own organizational and administrative structure following its registration as United Pentecostal Church of North East India under "The Society Registration Act XXI of 1860" with the Registrar of Firms & Societies, Government of Assam through Registration No. 100 dated 26th March 1969.