- Pennet News Service : Nov 4 – Nov 11
- Executive Board member-te Bangkok-ah
- Pennet News Service : Oct 28 – Nov 4
- Hruaitute kartawp Programme
- Pennet News Service : Oct 21 – Oct 28
- CBC Graduation Day & Theological Education Board
- General LAD Board
- Hruaitute Programme
- Pennet News Service : Oct 15 – Oct 21
- Pennet News Service : Oct 7 – Oct 14
- General Superintendent – Inthlan thuchah
- General Sunday School Board – Oct 2018
- Pennet News Service : Sept 30 – Oct 7
- General Hruaitute Programme
- Social Work Day 2018
- Pennet News Service : September 23 -30
- General Hruaitute kartawp Programme
- Social Work Day hman dan tur chungchang hriattirna
- UPCI General Conference neih a ni
The United Pentecostal Church of North East India (UPC-NEI) is a religious denomination of Christian belief based on the doctrine of the Oneness of God and a salvation through the Baptism of Water and the Holy Spirit (John 3:3 , Acts 2:38). It is a North East India unit of the global United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI).
It came into existence with its own organizational and administrative structure following its registration as United Pentecostal Church of North East India under "The Society Registration Act XXI of 1860" with the Registrar of Firms & Societies, Government of Assam through Registration No. 100 dated 26th March 1969.
The basic and fundamental doctrine of this organization shall be the Bible standard of full salvation, which is repentance, baptism in water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
We shall endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit until we all come into the unity of the faith, at the same time admonishing all brethren that they shall not contend for their different views to the disunity of the body.
India hmarchhak United Pentecostal Church (UPC-NEI) hi Christian kohhran; Pathian pakhat chauh ringtu leh chhandamna chang thei tur chuan Tui leh Thlarauva pianthar angai ani (John 3:3 , TT 2:38) tih ringtu kohhran ani a, khawvel puma rawngbawl mek United Pentecostal Church International hnuaia peng pawimawh tak, India hmarchhak lam enkawltu kohhran a ni.
He kohhran hi rorelna fel tak, pawl kalphung leh inrelbawlna fel fai tak hnuaia din a ni a, India sawrkar hriatpuina "The Society Registration Act XXI of 1860" hnuaiah dik leh fel taka chhinchhiah niin, Registrar of Firms & Societies, Government of Assam hnuaiah, Registration No. 100 dated 26th March 1969 a chhinchhiah a ni.
He pawl thurin leh innghahna bulpui ber chu, Bible in chhandamna famkim a tih, Simna te, Sual ngaihdamnan'a Lalpa Isua hminga tuia hnima in baptist te leh, Thlarauvin a tawngtir ang zela tawnghriatlohva tawng theihna telin, Thlarau Thianghlim baptistma te hi a ni.
Rinna hmunkhata kan luanza hma chu Thlarau Thianghlima inpumkhatna kan zawng fovin, inpumkhat lohna thlen thei hiala an ngaihdan in an lohnaa inhnial lo hram turin kan unaute chu kan zilhhau thin tur a ni.