- Hruaitute Programme : August Last Week August 29, 2016
- Disrtict PYD hruaitu hlui thlahna hun hmang August 29, 2016
- Aizawl East District : General PYD Kumpuan bawhzui mek August 29, 2016
- Aizawl East District Revival Committee hmalakna August 29, 2016
- Aizawl East District Rammut report August 29, 2016
- District Conference dawng tur inpuahchah August 29, 2016
- Thlarau Thianghlim la dawnglo pual hun hmang hlawhtling August 29, 2016
- North Mizoram District Rammut Report August 29, 2016
- Sunday Sunday School Conference hmanpui turin Dimapur Missions Field August 29, 2016
UNITED PENTECOSTAL CHURCH INTERNATIONAL
North East India Unit
The United Pentecostal Church of North East India (UPC-NEI) is a religious denomination of Christian belief based on the doctrine of Oneness manifested in God. It is one of the units of the global United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI).
It came into existence with its own organizational and administrative structure following its registration as United Pentecostal Church of North East India under "The Society Registration Act XXI of 1860" with the Registrar of Firms & Societies, Government of Assam through Registration No. 100 dated 26th March 1969.
The basic and fundamental doctrine of this organization shall be the Bible standard of full salvation, which is repentance, baptism in water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
We shall endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit until we all come into the unity of the faith, at the same time admonishing all brethren that they shall not contend for their different views to the disunity of the body.
- Article/Sermon (1)
- District (58)
- Events (6)
- Past (6)
- News (127)
- Notice/Advertisment (5)